Perfect Balance CPA had reached a tipping point. The company was experiencing unplanned downtime. With little visibility into their network, they needed a managed service provider who could improve uptime, harden their security and provide 24/7 monitoring with quick detection and response.
- Cloud Managed Network
- Monitoring and Management
- Managed Security
- Data Backup and Recovery
- Managed Microsoft 365
- Procurement and Installation of Workstation Equipment
Perfect Balance CPA is an accounting and bookkeeping company located in the heart of Columbus, Ohio. When you run a fast-paced CPA firm where hundreds of small businesses, non-profits and individuals rely on your financial services, the last thing you need is for your IT system to go down or get breached by a cyberattack. Even a small disruption can cause significant loss of revenue and customer trust. By necessity, Perfect Balance CPA needed to be proactive to ensure their IT environment was reliable and secure. They were looking for a trusted managed services provider who could do it all … host their entire IT environment, monitor the health of all systems, provide responsive security and data backup as well as be available 24/7 with professional help desk support.
“When I first came to Magna5, I was using a vendor that didn’t know how to service my company,” said owner Sue Schnitz. “It was so frustrating and probably the most stressful time for me in my business. I would be shaking when I opened my door in the morning to my office worried about the IT situation. It was the only area of my business I didn’t know how to control.”
MAGNA5 BRINGS THE INNOVATION
To ensure an “always on” network with reliable security, Magna5 delivered a fully managed cloud network environment to keep company operations running smoothly at peak performance.
- Reliable Network Health – Migrated all workloads to Magna5’s secure, cloud environment featuring next-generation equipment and full visibility into the organization’s infrastructure for real-time monitoring and alerting.
- Cyber Threat Protection – Boosted early-warning detection and response to quickly flag suspicious cyber threats or unauthorized access. With customers outsourcing their entire financial back office with Perfect Balance CPA, protecting their sensitive data was a high priority to ensure files were safe and secure.
- Critical Data Safeguarded – Provided built-in data backup and recovery in the event of a cyber attack or natural disaster. Especially with ransomware and malicious malware attacks targeting financial companies on the rise in the U.S., seamless restoration of data was paramount to avoid loss of revenue and employee productivity.
- Easy Access to Experts – Reduced unplanned downtime with quick access to Tier 1 and Tier 2 help desk support 24/7/365. Experts were available via a toll-free number, email, chat or a client ticket portal. Magna5 ensures all calls are routed to an engineer most knowledgeable with Perfect Balance CPA’s specific problem for quick resolution. When their core QuickBooks software goes down, Magna5 has the experts to get them up and running.
“Today, I have outstanding current technology that I don’t need to worry about – that is the best benefit a business owner can have,” continued Sue. “We do outsourced accounting and bookkeeping, and our clients rely on us to manage their back office. I don’t have to worry about servers, licenses or security. I trust them completely and am confident my staff will have what they need to do their jobs to service our clients.”
WORKING BETTER, FASTER, SMARTER
Magna5 also installed and implemented Microsoft 365 with full help-desk support. This ensured the office staff always had the latest Office application suite, access to cloud storage and team collaboration tools. They can access emails and documents from anywhere … whether working remotely, on the road or at a client’s location. When the COVID pandemic arrived, their staff seamlessly transitioned to working at home without interrupting their productivity.
“Magna5 is always on top of things. They are proactive and always available when we need them, even just to bounce off ideas. They don’t sell me what I don’t need and talk in a technical language I can understand,” said Sue.
Perfect Balance CPA now has the peace of mind their network is “always on” with reliable security and data backup. Having their network fully managed by experts takes the stress off their staff and eliminates those “3:00 a.m. fire drills” when a system is down. Magna5 takes care of issues before they happen.
- Proactive, centralized network monitoring
- Reliable uptime and network performance
- Ironclad security and early-warning detection
- Seamless data backup and recovery
- Anywhere, anytime collaboration and access to data
- Ready access to technical experts 24/7/365
“I don’t worry about my technology – I am so confident it will run smoothly and if something breaks they will fix it. We work with difficult software and they take care of our issues. They fix our issues and assist in giving us suggestions on new technology to make us more efficient and secure. Security is very important to us and having everything monitored and updated is a great benefit.”
– Sue Schnitz, Owner